RNGesus1512

Zapped.cc no longer free

I had so much fun in the free version. I understand you guys needs to make profits but i really want the free radar hack back at least. i dont need triggerbot and all that whatnot but the main purpose i used free zapped is for the radar. Please at least bring radar back for free

If you liked it just buy it you get way more features

18 hours ago, RNGesus1512 said:
18 hours ago, RNGesus1512 said:

I had so much fun in the free version. I understand you guys needs to make profits but i really want the free radar hack back at least. i dont need triggerbot and all that whatnot but the main purpose i used free zapped is for the radar. Please at least bring radar back for free

Use otc v2 with xnoobx.cc to remove the vacuum cleaner and voila, I'm using it on my main, I already have 700 hours of gameplay, but yes, you must hide it well, I also use the radar nothing more

I mean look at in like a business way, they made a free cheat that was ud it was pretty good so their basically just proved their dev skills and now you have to buy the main version which is better even way. 🙂

On 7/15/2021 at 4:33 AM, shalow4oskar said:

I mean look at in like a business way, they made a free cheat that was ud it was pretty good so their basically just proved their dev skills and now you have to buy the main version which is better even way. 🙂

Ofc I know the paid version is better but if they make the free version shittier with only radar, i'd accept that