VoltXD

My honest review (1month sub)

LEGIT BOT (10/10)

- You literally have everything you need , if you know how to use it

- Aim + Smoothness = To be honest i have never seen so many features for it so i give that a big +

- Trigger = I think the trigger is fine right now but it could be better in my opinion because sometimes it flicks even if you got alot of smoothness going on (but that is probs just a bug)

- RCS = the RCS is just great to be honest

- Legit AA = It is decent right now but i think that there could be a adjusting feature

RAGE BOT (6/10)

- Honestly if it gets worked on i think it will be a well balanced cheat between legit and rage

- Resolver = The resolver is actually great not gonna lie

- AA = Not the best but decent

- Other features (min damage, etc.) = Decent but need to get worked on 

VISUALS (10/10)

- I have never seen something so nice in a cheat before

- ESP = There is a preview of the visuals which you can drag around

- Chams = Great selection, recently updated

- Glow = Inner glow looks cool, recently updated

- Yourself = I like how you can change your scope and crosshair in this section, i also love how you can tilt and adjust your viewmodel

- World = Custom skybox, idk what else to say cause it has almost everything

- ANTI-OBS = Great feature but idk how it works

MISC (9/10)

- I would love to see a jump-bug assist (plesae)

- Bhop = You can adjust the hit % (first bhop hits)

- Autostrafe = Multidirectional might be buggy for some people

- Edge jump = You can bind it so thats a +

SKIN CHANGER / MODELCHANGER (9/10)

- If you need help with it then you can check out the video on Zapped's channel

- Inventory changer will be here soon

OTHER (10/10)

- They did an amazing job on this part!

- Config Browser = This is awesome, it saves your time by searching for configs ingame / incheat and you cal also share your own configs but if you prefer the classic way (adding the cfg through files) then you can do that too! 

- Player info chat spam = I love this one for trolling

- Movement recorder = Amazing feature, you can also share your movement recordings with other members on Zapped's discord

- Appereance = Custom background!! You can share them with others on the discord again. You can also adjust glow and colors to your likings

This one month subscription forced me to buy a lifetime subscription right after my month runs out!! Amazing cheat in my opinion and i hope i helped all of you out there !! Btw sorry if I have any grammar errors in here ❤️

spacer.png

• Like 1

Great review, and very informative to any new users out there. Thank you for posting it!